Greystone Management Company offers a full range of tailored Management Services for Homeowners Associations, Condominiums and Townhomes. Let us do the work so you don’t have to!
- Administration of Association Meetings and Minutes
- Handling of Elections and Meeting Announcements
- Legal Assistance with Local and State Laws
- Assistance with Planning and Structuring Committees
Our experienced accounting department can get your Association back to solid financial stability. We offer full service financial management to include:
- Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Budget Preparations
- Aggressive Assessment and Fining Collections
- Year End Accounting and Audit Services
Greystone Management acknowledges routine requests for inspections and maintenance within 24 hours. If there’s an emergency in your community, our emergency response professionals are ready to respond.
- Emergency After-Hour Services
- Handling Bids and Contracts with Vendors
- Inspection of Common Areas with Vendors
- Vendor Screening (Insurance and Licensing Verification)
Purchasing a home is a major investment. Property inspections ensure that all of the homes in your Community are within the HOA safety guidelines and will also help to retain their market value.
- Monthly Property Inspections
- Full Documentation of Violations with Photos
- Monthly Status Reports for the Board
- Quick Responses to Emergency Situations
There are so many factors in running a successful Association. A sense of community increases with involvement and involvement is based on interaction and communication. Let us bring your community together.
- Custom Websites for Your Community
- Preparation of Newsletters to Homeowners
- Community Events Sponsored by Greystone Management
- Welcome Packages
One of the most important roles a Management Company plays is to instill absolute confidence with the developer and builders. Let us help you build a rewarding and unique Community.
- Prepare Initial Planning of Association Documents
- Legal Filings for Association Creation
- Staffing Assistance with Landscaping, Maintenance, Security and etc.
- Develop Budgets
Greystone provides Board Members and Committee orientations with our management team, CFO and Collections Department. Training components include:
- Conducting Effective Board and Community Meetings
- How to Establish Rules and Guidelines through Committees
- Budget and Financials
- Understanding the legal implications and requirements that effect homeowner associations